Are you looking forward to work for a multinational fintech company with a digital wallet, payment gateway and other financial product? If yes, Vanilla is the right platform for you.
Vanilla Transtechnor Pvt. Ltd is a leading fintech solutions provider headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with major clients in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We offer a conductive environment with cutting edge technology in a financial domain.
Build a rewarding career with us working on FINTECH AND TELCO project like Digital Wallet, Payment gateway, Telco Apps based on AI which are all geared to meet the demanding requirements of financial institutions and telco industry with 100+ fervent team based in Kathmandu Office.
Educational Level: Bachelors
Experience Required: 5 years and above
- 5+ years of expertise in software engineering working in a group and adding to a
- Ability to offer an architecture and solution for a high-level feature idea, develop it,
and do it without a lot of supervision.
- Previous experience delivering and owning web-scale data and infrastructure systems
- In-depth knowledge with design patterns
- Proficiency with microservices and Python
- SQL and NoSQL database proficiency (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Familiarity with Python frameworks (Flask, Django, Hug)
- Experience working with Docker Containerization and Kubernetes ( EKS)
- Knowledge of specialized, complex AWS services and database products
- Knowledge of optimizing the cost of backend infrastructure
- Experience of designing and implementing RESTful APIs Understanding of distributed systems programming knowledge of creating high-performance and fault-tolerant systems
- Understanding of front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, VueJS, etc.)
- Experience in writing unit test and integration
- Build robust, high performing, user-facing microservices architecture based
application in Java
- Writes well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable and scalable java codes
- Designs and implements of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Debugs applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the software
- Lead Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Participates in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Realize project details, business values and deadlines
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
- Medical insurance inclusive Spouse, Parents & Children
- Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings.
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above-specified requirements are encouraged to send the CVs with a covering letter at email@example.com.
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at Vanilla Transtechnor Pvt. Ltd